Search This Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Daily Devotional February 15 - Be Still And Know

"Be still, and know that I am God:..." Psalm 46:10

Of all the scripture, this verse best distills the essence of the message of God concerning the anxiety of man. You and I need to be reminded of the All-ness of God. We need to seek His provision for the day. We need to seek His peace for the hour. We need to seek His message for the moment. Open your spiritual ears and listen to the Word of God. The Holy Spirit indwells the believer and can be heard clearly.

If you were to hear what God was speaking to you for today, you might have to change your plans. I've found myself doing my own thing for weeks, even seasons and then I listen carefully and I have to start all over from where I left off. Oh that I could train myself to listen always, then I could be still and see what the mighty hand of God has drawn for me for the day, for the season, for a lifetime. I will practice this message and listen to the Holy Spirit right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment