The way that I see it, is that most people don't know that their body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
- Most people think of the Holy Spirit as a distant ethereal power and not as God within.
- Most people don't really like the idea of God being that close, but more so they don't like the idea that they should live for someone else, even if it is God.
- Most people think they own their own bodies and will do with it as it d--- well pleases them. I'm talking about Christians too.
I think it is mainly because people are spiritually lazy. They like the idea of God, but not the responsibility of having to participate in the plan of God. The plan of God is for all mankind. What we do and say affects what others do and say and this is universal. Gods plan is to assist every person to become like His Son. What is your plan?
- If you are working a different plan doesn't it seem logical that there has been a miscommunication?
- And if God has been clear about His concerns and direction for the world and if you are travelling on another path, doesn't it seem logical that there is a misunderstanding?
- And if God has given you all the tools and the power to live in His will and you are not, hasn't there been misappropriation of spiritual funds?
- And if God has provided you with every opportunity to live according to His word and you are living out a worldly life, hasn't there been serious mismanagement?