I may as well lay the axe to the tree. Those who do not know the scriptures nor the power of God are leading those who want to to believe, to believe like them. It is amazing what Christians are fighting about. They stand behind fallible interpretations and doctrines of men, instead of using the Word of God as their pure text. They would question Jesus if Jesus were on the earth today with the same avarice and contempt as the Pharisees and Sadducee's did during Jesus' earthly ministry. "They do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God."
The good news is:
- There are many who want to live out their lives in peace with God, following the teachings of Jesus and listening to the voice of the Holy Spirit in their inner man.
- There are many who do believe the scriptures and will not be led by people hype.
- There are many who do hear the voice of God and go and do the will of God for their lives.
- There are many that take the Word of God seriously and find them to be true and powerful and comforting.
- There are many that do not need for everything to go as they want it to, to understand that God is Sovereign.
- There are many who do not need to be titillated with promises of riches to serve the living God.
- There are many who willingly sacrifice without comment.
- There are many who are willing to stand up for the Bible and its content and live their life without compromising their integrity.
- There are many Christians that are not worldly and who do live their lives to the glory of God and not themselves.