Filled with what?
- Filled with the understanding of how God operates in the lives of mankind.
- Filled with the internal enlightenment that with God even a morsel is more than having it all without God.
- Filled with the knowledge of the Holy.
- Filled with courage to go through it (whatever 'it' is that is heavy on your soul) as God carefully leads you into that next place.
- Filled with strength to fight against the strong urges to go back to the familiar, go back to the common, go back to those things that once owned you, go back to the things that were or are killing you; strength to break away from any and all substances/things/people that are keeping you from being at peace with God.
- Filled with the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit; God within us.
- Filled with humility, the kind that isn't afraid to do something for someone and not get credit.
- Filled with reverence for the Holy things of God.
- Filled with prayer that speaks out requests from the heart, prayers that reflect an understanding that God is a God of miracles, not a genie in a bottle.
- Filled with worship, seeking opportunities to get alone with God on the mountaintop, or somewhere quiet and worshipping God for His Allness, and seeking opportunities to gather together with others and worship God with depth and reverence.
- Filled with love, looking for opportunities to give to others, finding ways to make you spouse happy, (even if things aren't the way you want them to be), looking for ways to say yes to your kids.
- Filled with love means you have to give something up for someone else to receive something, like giving up a few seconds in front of the TV when your spouse or children asks a question.
- Filled with love means being available when you are the 'closest person' to a need and God calls you to go and fill it. It might be inconvenient.
Oh the depths and riches of a relationship with God. Do you hunger and thirst for this kind of relationship with God? If you do God says you will be filled. Try to believe it long enough for God to reveal Himself through your circumstance and fill you up.