Read this slowly and carefully.
Are you at peace with God? If you are a born again believer and you are not at peace with God, it is because of what you have been taught about God. If you are not at peace with God you are in a struggle with yourself.
God is not contending with you about anything.
- It is not God that has you all tied up in knots.
- It is not God that makes you feel unworthy.
- It is not God that gives you a feeling of inadequacy.
- It is not God that has you believing that you have to die to be at peace with God.
- It is not God that has you convinced that if you don't give a certain amount that you are at odds with God.
- It is not God that tries to win your affections by causing you to feel guilty.
You have been justified by faith. Stop right there. Yes, it is that easy. You have been justified by faith. It is the invisible faith within you that has cleared you from the penalty of sin. You are at peace with God. If you can break through and believe the Word of God on this issue:
- It will transform the way you live and everything that you have been taught.
- It will unravel the knots in your belief system.
- It will set you free from the tyranny of false preaching.
- It will loosen you from the cords of misinterpretation of the scriptures.
- It will align you with what God believes about you.
If God is at peace with you and you are not at peace with God, isn't that a real waste?
But you say, "you don't understand, you don't know me or my circumstances." You're right, but I don't need to either. I'm declaring to you that I don't trust in what you are able to do with yourself. I trust in what God says He is going to do with you. I have a pretty picture of what God is doing and is going to do in your life. I can't help it. It's what the Word of God declares and I believe God, not your feelings.