I just want you to look at your own faith for a moment.
- Does your faith provide daily nourishment to your soul?
- Does your faith have power in it?
- Does your faith hang on when the winds of life blow real hard?
- Does your faith compel you to tell others about the most important find in your life?
- Can your faith speak a word of encouragement that can change someones mind?
- Do you have faith to pray for something that just looks impossible?
- Do you have faith to continue when all around you the walls are falling down?
- Do you have the kind of faith that pulls you aside when someone cuts you off on the road, and says to you, "pray for them?"
- Do you have faith to be healed even though you have been praying about it for more than a year with no apparent changes in condition?
- Do you have faith that you will hear God speak to you when you go to Church on Sunday morning?
Faith is the continuing process of God permeating your soul with His presence.
Faith is the kindling that helps start a fire under apathy.
Faith is the proof to yourself and to others that God exists.
Faith grows in relation to the time you spend with God.
Faith develops you into a man or woman of God.
Faith does the right thing, when many other ways might bring you more money.
Faith has eyes of its own and can see when others cannot.
Faith is the source that connects you to what God is doing today.
Faith brings to pass what is impossible.
Faith believes in miracles.
Faith participates in the work of God.
Faith bridges the prejudice gap.
Faith can see spiritual things, but is blind to race, creed, color and church affiliation.
Faith builds up the body of Christ as a whole without regard to denominational preferences.
Faith compels a man/woman to work hard and provide for themselves and others.
Faith compels a young man/woman to be chaste when it is not popular.
Faith turns the word of the Bible into living waters of truth and wisdom.
Faith causes a man/woman to love those of different religious or philosophical backgrounds.
Faith Faith causes one to give while they are waiting for their ship to come in.
Faith brings to mind the desperation of the world and how important it is to share the internal message that Jesus has put in us.
Faith can close its eyes and see God.
Faith cannot be killed even if the body dies
Faith yielded to God makes a very becoming smile.
Faith will bring to your mind to call someone right now, someone you have been putting off calling, because that someone needs a word from God from you.
Faith knows what the mind doubts.
Faith doesn't rush God.
Faith believes that what it sees in its minds eye will come to pass.
"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
What Can Your Faith Do?