"The kingdom of God is not meat and drink." What is the kingdom of God? The kingdom of God is the realm of believers, this side of heaven and those who have passed on to be with the Lord. The kingdom of God is anywhere a believer is as well as in the believers mind and anywhere that believers are in the world.
Angels are in the kingdom of God.
Pure thoughts are in the kingdom of God.
There is no darkness in the kingdom of God.
Unbelievers are not in the kingdom of God.
Fallen angels (demons) are not in the kingdom of God.
Evil thoughts are not in the kingdom of God.
The kingdom of God is made up of imperfect, saved individuals. The thoughts of God are loose, available, plentiful and easily accessible in the kingdom of God. In your mind you have kigndom thoughts and you have other thoughts. The kingdom thoughts help you to move forward with God while the other thoughts quench the Holy Spirit. Kingdom thoughts are God thoughts.
- Kingdom food is the Word of God.
- Kingdom love is love for those in Christ and those without.
- Kingdom works are those things done under the influence and instruction of the Holy Spirit and they positively affect believers and non-believers alike.
- Kingdom righteousness is given to you by God through the efficacy of the work that Jesus did on the cross.
- Kingdom giving is to give to believers and to non-believers as led by the Holy Spirit
- Kingdom hospitality is to believers and to non-belivers.
- Kingdom theology is for believers only, because only believers can and do communicate directly with the Holy Spirit in the inner man.
- Kingdom religion is to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction and to keep yourself unspotted from the world. Kingdom religion has no denominational affiliation.
- Kingdom gifting is for believers only and given to believers for the purpose of edifying the body of Christ, strengthening the inner man and promoting the gospel to the unsaved world at large.
- Kingdom prophesy is for all mankind and written in the scriptures to verify the actions of those who have gone before you, to measure where you are in relation to what God is doing today, and to reveal actions of those in the future and the events surrounding their actions.
- Kingdom living is for the believer so that you can live righteously, have peace in their inner man and have joy that can be seen by others. These attributes are approved by God and man.