The dispensation of the fullness of times. All that God did from even before the creation of the world/s and all that is within them, God did knowing the end from the beginning. You should be ecstatic that God, in His wisdom, found a place for you in eternity with Him. That God would even consider you to be His child and that God wants to spend all eternity with you is a blessing immeasurable.
The dispensation of the fullness of times is the culmination of the last generation of man, also known as the dispensation of grace. This is the final dispensation before things are wrapped up here as we know it. You might be wondering if there is any clue to when the end of the last dispensation is. Of course no one knows the time or date, but we do know the season.
- The dispensation of the fullness of times is the seventh dispensation of time also called the kingdom covenant
- The first is the dispensation of innocency or the Edenic Covenant
- The second is the dispensation of conscience
- The third is the dispensation of human government or the Noahic covenant
- The fourth is the dispensation of promise or the Abrahamic covenant
- The fifth is the dispensation of law
- The sixth is the dispensation of grace (You are living in the dispensation of grace)
- The seventh is the dispensation of kingdom
The first five dispensations have passed. In the book of Matthew and Luke you will find genealogies going back to Adam; every generation from Adam to Christ accounted for, about four thousand years. From the time of Christ to now about 2,000 + years. That is nearly 6,000 years divided by six dispensations. According to Christ we are living in the last times. The dispensation of grace started with the death, burial, resurrection and ascension of Jesus. For those who are skeptical about prophesy, let's just say that we are closer to the end of the dispensation of grace than we were two thousand years ago. The next dispensation starts when the body of Christ is raptured. The next dispensation lasts seven years plus 1,000 years plus a little while according to scripture. Whether the dispensation of grace goes on for another ten thousand years or it comes to a close tomorrow is of no consequence if you are in love with Jesus.