Aren't you glad? I wish there was a way to get every believer in every church to believe what God says about us. If we could just set aside the foolishness that has been taught and preached over the years and see the beauty of God's Word. If we could:
- You would see that you are cleared of all transgressions.
- You would see that you are pure and holy before God, not because you have been such a great example in every situation, but because Christ died for you and stands in the way of your sins.
- You would see that you are forgiven for all your intolerable times of impatience and indiscretions; your planned events where God was not even considered; your impure thoughts and prejudice toward others, even if they earned it.
- You would see that you waste precious time messing with things that have no meaning or reward and that you should dispose the day in a way that includes talking with and listening to what God has for you today.
- You would see that you are beautiful and altogether righteous and full of holy things.
- You would see that there is no more need for payment for your sins. You can't pay for your sins. And what a slap in the face of God to think that if you could pay for your sins that somehow that would have more efficacy than what Jesus did to pay for your sins.
- If God dealt with you according to your sins you would not have lived long. No, God is different than we are. And He has not rewarded us according to our iniquities. Aren't you glad?