Just because there are many ways offered by various religious groups doesn't mean that those ways are credible.
- God is not in competition with anyone.
- God is not concerned that you or someone you know or some guru from Nepal is going to come up with a better plan or a better way than His plan.
- There is no book that God needs to be concerned about - One that might reveal something that God forgot to tell us in the scriptures.
- God is not at all moved with the thousands of varieties of religious beliefs and religions that add to or take away from God's inspired Word.
- God is not at all surprised when Islam or Hinduism or Taoism attempts to stake a claim as a viable authority into the heart of God.
- God is not concerned that the whole world seeks after something or someone other than His Son to fulfill their inner desire to know their creator.
- God is not a bit distraught that spiritist, crystal ball readers, palm readers and card readers make money off of the vulnerable and ignorant public at large.
- God is not moved by all the skeptics that think that the Bible is just a history book and a not very accurate one at that.
- God is not worried that scientist will discover that we were once monkeys and that the earth did begin by two stars colliding 5 billion years ago, give or take a few billion years.
- God is not unsettled that politicians would refer to God as, an "opiate to the masses"
- God is not moved by the poets referring to Him as the one that isn't.
- God is not moved by the philosopher's final analysis that, "God is dead." We have come to learn that Notradamos is dead, not God.
- God is not worried when satan and all his demons make up some new potion for people to try - or when satan repackages imitations of God's Word and sells them as philosophy.
Why is God not moved when it seems like the world is falling apart? Because God has a plan and you are in it.