What kind of foundation are you building your house on? If your contractor built you a house and did not put a foundation under it you would want to sue him, but many people build huge houses (lifestyles) with no regard to the things of God (the foundation) and wonder why they come crumbling down at some point in time.
- In some cases it is someone you know real well that turns on you.
- In some cases it is someone you love that finds someone else to love more than you.
- In some cases its sickness.
- In some cases its financial trouble.
- In some cases it is the loss of a loved one.
See, it is imperative that you learn to trust the wisdom of God. It is imperative that you do what Jesus has instructed you to do. It is imperative that you read the Bible and learn how to assimilate its teaching into everything that you do. It's imperative, because when the winds of life blow and the waters come, what will be left of you when they pass?
Will you have enough strength to carry on and pick up the pieces? You will if you have a strong foundation.