- Jesus is the answer to your problems. I didn't say Jesus has the answers to your problems, even though He does. Jesus is the answer. Have you gone to Jesus personally and asked Him what to do about your situation? Jesus is/has the answer.
- Jesus is capable of meeting your needs. I know that you may be going through something that is terrifying you or you may have pain that is just too much to handle or your business is on the edge or just past the edge and it looks like there is no way. Call on Jesus. He can handle it. Jesus will lift your spirit.
- Jesus will intervene.
- Jesus will move the situation from impossible to possible.
- Jesus will take you as you are and forgive you your indiscretions and restore you to a whole person again
- Jesus will expose those who lied against you. Don't fight them. Give that burden over to the Lord.
- Jesus doesn't just deal with those awful things that happen in life. Jesus can and will make your plans come out better.
Talk to Jesus about your spouse and ask Him to give you a revived heart.
Talk to Jesus about your dream. Jesus will help you bring it to pass.
Bring it to Jesus, whatever it is and lay it down. Jesus is the Master of absorbing your burdens and then filling your life with beautiful things
Talk to Jesus about wanting more than you have. I know the rules about being content with what you have, but Jesus will go out of His way to make your life full of goodness and blessings.
You know what I've found? There is so much peace and joy and rest for our souls available. All you need to do is ask. Maybe you have never seen Jesus ask a living person that you could walk over to and just talk about it. Jesus is there, right now, where you are sitting. Just stop what you are doing and lean over and start to talk to Him. He is lowly and meek and He promises to give you rest for your soul. Jesus will not turn you down. Jesus loves you and wants you to get to know Him. Jesus has the answers you need right now.