Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Daily Devotional - February 28 - Do You Muse On God?

"I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands." Psalm 143:5

I just love David's testimony here. I really enjoy walking outside and looking up and seeing the works of the hand of God. I see more of it than ever before and I see it in more places than ever before. I muse on the work that God has done in my life. I am awestruck at God's continued faithfulness in what God speaks into my life.

Don't be afraid to meditate on the Word of God and don't fear God meeting you there and revealing more of Himself to you than ever before. God is close, very close and can be closer yet. Set you mind toward heaven and muse on the things of God. You will be filled with more of God and then more and then more. Have you ever wondered how you can be filled, but there is still more? That's because when you are filled the sides of the cup grow and make room for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment